We invite you to come and see why our students have the opportunity to achieve. Please contact the front office to book a tour with the Principal today.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
Some NSW schools may charge a nominal application fee.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2020||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Wednesday, 29 January||Thursday, 9 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 28 April||Friday, 3 July|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 21 July||Friday, 25 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 12 October||Tuesday, 15 December|
POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.
It is our experience that Hennessy is providing our children with a quality education. The staff are keen to work with the kids and their families, to maximise the student potential - be it academic, sporting or extra curricular pursuits.
The education and guidance of our children is so important. The Hennessy teachers and community have provided an excellent base for our daughter to thrive and prosper. We could not be happier. The caring nature and willingness of the the teachers to go above and beyond the call of duty is amazing. We could never send our children anywhere else. Thank you Hennessy.